Contact the Chamber
Tubac Chamber of Commerce
Phone: (520) 398-2704
Open Monday – Friday, 10am to 3pm; closed Saturday and Sunday.
If you need to deliver an item to the Chamber, please deliver it to the Visitor Center at the address above.
P.O. Box 1866
Tubac, AZ 85646-1866
Directions to Tubac from Tucson:
- From Interstate 10 in Tucson, take Interstate 19 South toward Nogales, Mexico.
- Continue on Interstate 19 for approximately 45 miles past Sahuarita, Green Valley, and Amado.
- Take exit 34, “Tubac Road” then turn left/east. Proceed to East Frontage Road and turn left/north at the stop sign.
- Look for the large Tubac sign with the five flags which marks The Village entrance.
- Turn right at the Tubac sign onto Plaza Road into The Village.
- Historic Village walking maps are available from any Chamber member business.
- RV Parking is available at Tubac Presidio State Historic Park and Museum located at 1 Burruel Road. Take a right/south from the large Tubac sign onto Tubac Road and meander east until you see the entrance of the park.
Our most frequently asked question:
When are the numerous shops, galleries, and restaurants open?
Many merchants are open seven days a week all year long! If a merchant is closed, it would be closed on a Monday and/or a Tuesday. Summer hours vary; we suggest you contact your favorite merchant to inquire about hours of operation.
For general inquires, please fill out the form below: