Benefits of Membership
The Tubac Chamber of Commerce Promotes Tubac to Visitors through:
- An aggressive advertising campaign focusing on the Phoenix, Tucson and Nogales Markets
- Writes distributes press releases & public service announcements to over 50 Arizona news media outlets promoting gallery shows and special events
- Provides information to hundreds of U.S. and International travelers
- Maintains an interactive website promoting Tubac to visitors, residents and media
- Develops and distributes over 20,000 copies of the Tubac map annually
- Creates Tubac destination rack cards for distribution in Tucson, Phoenix and Santa Fe for placement in high trafficked areas such as hotels, restaurants and visitor centers
- Sponsors the Tubac Festival of the Arts which draws 10s of thousands of visitors to Tubac annually
- Sponsors Luminaria Nights, Tubac Art Walk & Art Experience and the July 4 community celebration
- Works with community organizations to preserve the scenic & historic nature of Tubac
- Maintains the flags and landscaping at the entrance to Tubac and maintains the public restrooms in the plaza
- Maintains the Tubac Chamber Visitor Center providing visitor information, maps and member literature
Your Tubac Chamber of Commerce Membership includes:
- Participation in our monthly electronic E-Newsletter. Promote your business by submitting information on your upcoming events, staff changes, discounts and promotions.
- Company listing front and center with visitors to our highly visited website www.TubacAZ.com
- Networking to promote your business and services at our chamber mixers.
- Showcasing your business by volunteering it for a mixer
- Promoting your special events on calendar of events at www.TubacAz.com
- Expanding your reach: we promote you on our social media outlets
2019 – 2020 Membership Application
Member Benefit Level Chart
Join the Chamber and Advertise on the Map
New Members – Chamber Membership Information
Please contact the Tubac Chamber office if you have any questions about Chamber membership or would like to receive a membership application by mail, 520-398-2704 or email@example.com.
Current Membership Levels 2019-2020
Tubac Village Membership:
Annual Dues $225: Open to any legal business or NP having a physical location within 10 miles of Tubac. All membership will be subject to approval by the Board. A regular membership entitles the business to enjoy all the rights, privileges and benefits of the Chamber including the right to vote and to hold a Chamber office.
Second Membership for Same Business:
Annual Dues $100: This option is only available to businesses who have multiple locations in Tubac and have paid for a Regular Membership with the primary business.
Annual Dues $225/$500 (based on size): Open to any person or legal business entity not holding a regular membership wishing to be associated with the Chamber.
Map Advertisement for Membership
Members -It is officially time to order new maps and we need your help! We understand how vital advertising is for your business and that many of you look forward to advertising on the Tubac map each season. So, this year we are increasing the map size which will give us an additional 12 advertising panels. This is great news!
Ad placement on the map will be determined by a random selection generator during the design process. We will not be accepting preferences or special location requests. If demand exceeds spaces available, a random lottery will determine who is on the map. Refunds will be issued promptly to vendors who fail to gain an ad spot. If we have any spots available after the deadline, then we will revert to a first-come-first-served basis until spots are filled.
2019 Tubac Map Form